Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.443 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 22% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 21,092₴ (4,747TL) in İzmit.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)