Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,211 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.168 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 21% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,677₴ (6,322TL) in İzmir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 91,790 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,626 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $14 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tianjin costs 80元 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)