Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 234%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.797 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 160% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,603₴ (R$ 3,668) in Itabuna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (about 1 hour ago)