Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 273%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 9,334 prices entered by 1,172 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.680 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 123% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,935₴ (4,332TL) in Istanbul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)