Cost of living comparison between Isparta, Turkey and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.335 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isparta (Turkey) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,425₴ (2,239TL) in Isparta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)