Cost of living in Ismaïlia, Egypt compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.461 UAH / EGP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ismaïlia (Egypt) is 4% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 14,352₴ (E£ 9,824) in Ismaïlia.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (21 minutes ago)