Cost of living comparison between Islamabad, Pakistan and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 892 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24449 UAH / PKR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 115% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,927₴ (₨142,859) in Islamabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)