Cost of living in İskenderun, Turkey vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.168 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in İskenderun (Turkey) is 20% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 19,949₴ (3,860TL) in İskenderun.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dhaka costs Taka 60,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Jadid costs 10 Dinar (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $430 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs 1,000 Bs.S. (30 minutes ago)