Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00070 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 42% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,435₴ (﷼ 26,330,533) in Isfahan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €64 (35 minutes ago)