Cost of living in Irkutsk, Russia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 242%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46307 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irkutsk (Russia) is 107% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 22,756₴ (руб 49,142) in Irkutsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)