Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 377%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.216 UAH / JOD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 302% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 65,337₴ (Dinar 1,756) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (28 minutes ago)