Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 293%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.303 UAH / JOD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 272% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 40,972₴ (Dinar 1,098) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (26 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Andorra la Vella costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)