Cost of living comparison between Irbid, Jordan and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 36.188 UAH / JOD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 300% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 60,044₴ (Dinar 1,659) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,085 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨10,165 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)