Cost of living comparison between Iranshahr, Iran and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Iranshahr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00086 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 34% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,055₴ (﷼ 23,397,087) in Iranshahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £125 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,100 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $773 (about 2 hours ago)