Cost of living in Iranshahr, Iran compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Iranshahr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00070 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 10% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,356₴ (﷼ 20,575,153) in Iranshahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 130 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨550 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 0.50 (about 2 hours ago)