Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.003 UAH / PEN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 36% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,363₴ (S/. 1,670) in Iquitos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)