Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 376%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04163 UAH / CLP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 236% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 50,382₴ (CH$1,210,326) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 2 hours ago)