Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 179%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04176 UAH / CLP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 92% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 46,010₴ (CH$1,101,826) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 40 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €40 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Beersheba costs 10 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)