Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 485%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04221 UAH / CLP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 268% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 47,784₴ (CH$1,132,091) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ulm costs €150 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (44 minutes ago)