Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.548 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 15% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,798₴ (RM4,398) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $17 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (19 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (33 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (41 minutes ago)