Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.609 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 33% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,040₴ (RM5,453) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)