Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.471 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 23,234₴ (RM3,590) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨700 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 799 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stoke-on-Trent costs £359 (about 1 hour ago)