Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.775 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 40% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,745₴ (RM5,571) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $96 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$40 (about 3 hours ago)