Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 200%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.558 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 76% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 51,070₴ (€1,671) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oporto costs €6.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨1,200 (43 minutes ago)