Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 201%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.226 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 332% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 64,726₴ (€2,215) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (36 minutes ago)