Cost of living comparison between Ingolstadt, Germany and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.701 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 266% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 57,218₴ (€2,066) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (27 minutes ago)