Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.226 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 282% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 57,324₴ (€1,961) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (36 minutes ago)