Cost of living in Indore, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38754 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 16% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 20,234₴ (₨52,212) in Indore.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (42 minutes ago)