Cost of living in Indore, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38357 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 17% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 22,317₴ (₨58,182) in Indore.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gebze costs 40TL (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 35 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 16 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)