Cost of living in Imphal, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38620 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Imphal (India) is 21% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,992₴ (₨75,069) in Imphal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (39 minutes ago)