Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.829 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 65% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,365₴ (R$ 6,057) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in The Hague costs €79 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £7 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1,075 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,200 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tainan City costs 14,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)