Cost of living comparison between Imperatriz, Brazil and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.993 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 67% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,108₴ (R$ 3,141) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castellón de la Plana costs €500 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Portland, Oregon costs $3.25 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Phnom Penh costs 320,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wellington costs NZ$188 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)