Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Ilorin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilorin.
|Personal Care||+ 206%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08743 UAH / NGN *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 82% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,411₴ (324,959 ₦) in Ilorin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (33 minutes ago)