Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.539 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 118% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,364₴ (Php52,654) in Iloilo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.40 lei (about 1 hour ago)