Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.565 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 127% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,485₴ (Php52,159) in Iloilo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oakland, California costs $999 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨766 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Brighton and Hove costs £762 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr349 (about 1 hour ago)