Cost of living in Ilam, Iran compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Ilam has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilam.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00086 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilam (Iran) is 14% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,150₴ (﷼ 20,048,372) in Ilam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)