Cost of living in Ilam, Iran compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Ilam has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilam.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilam (Iran) is 8% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,993₴ (﷼ 17,299,038) in Ilam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$799 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €15,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)