Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24072 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 34% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,773₴ (¥90,450) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (4 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $11 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)