Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.072 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 45% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,288₴ ($1,293) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaliningrad costs руб 150 (30 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Nottingham costs £2.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ottawa costs C$0.23 (about 2 hours ago)