Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.390 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 116% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,876₴ ($981) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Calgary costs C$20,410 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascavel costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)