Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Ibadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08093 UAH / NGN *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 124% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,589₴ (303,818 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (19 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (32 minutes ago)