Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Ibadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08193 UAH / NGN *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 90% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,896₴ (377,096 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,720 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 236,000 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Santa Cruz, California costs $40 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Suzhou costs 元16 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Islamabad costs ₨20,182 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)