Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 433%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.457 UAH / EGP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 33% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,934₴ (E£ 13,683) in Hurghada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,900 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ulsan costs ₩3,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)