Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 503%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.691 UAH / EGP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 55% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,160₴ (E£ 14,290) in Hurghada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)