Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.960 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 23% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 20,829₴ (元5,260) in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $300 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Marrakech costs 15,050 Dirham (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tatabánya costs 410 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kahramanmaraş costs 130TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 25,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)