Cost of living in Huelva, Spain compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.514 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huelva (Spain) is 44% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,492₴ (€1,130) in Huelva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $17 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (19 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (33 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (40 minutes ago)