Cost of living in Huelva, Spain compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 444%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.274 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huelva (Spain) is 278% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 45,368₴ (€1,286) in Huelva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (34 minutes ago)