Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.597 UAH / GTQ
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 39% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,656₴ (Q4,630) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint-Pierre costs €700 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Wellington costs NZ$3.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 85,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 70 (about 2 hours ago)