Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.656 UAH / GTQ
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 53% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,853₴ (Q6,799) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)