Cost of living comparison between Huancayo, Peru and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.594 UAH / PEN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 86% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,222₴ (S/. 3,980) in Huancayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Boise, Idaho costs $120 (about 2 hours ago)