Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.198 UAH / PEN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 80% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,567₴ (S/. 2,631) in Huancayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $5.59 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jiaxing costs 元3,633 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (about 2 hours ago)