Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.858 UAH / TWD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 40% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,982₴ (16,297 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (19 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (32 minutes ago)