Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.915 UAH / TWD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 78% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 49,900₴ (54,546 NT$) in Hsinchu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kingston upon Hull costs £110 (39 minutes ago)