Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00129 UAH / BYR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 11% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,722₴ (8,279,883 p.) in Hrodna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)