Cost of living comparison between Hrodna, Belarus and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00128 UAH / BYR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 10% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,255₴ (13,474,112 p.) in Hrodna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)