Cost of living in Howrah, India vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39368 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Howrah (India) is 8% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 26,916₴ (₨68,370) in Howrah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)