Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.267 UAH / DKK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 152% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 60,447₴ (kr14,167) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bergamo costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,100 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Juan costs $430 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs BD$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (about 2 hours ago)