Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.201 UAH / DKK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 197% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,547₴ (kr9,176) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $13 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (44 minutes ago)