Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.841 UAH / DKK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 175% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,299₴ (kr10,752) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €32 (31 minutes ago)