Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.748 UAH / DKK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 212% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,363₴ (kr7,238) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £26 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $18 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Abuja costs 600 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)