Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.332 UAH / SBD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 75% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 43,722₴ (13,120 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallinn costs €17,594 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)