Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 300%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.386 UAH / SBD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 332% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 47,515₴ (14,035 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 1 hour ago)