Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.459 UAH / SBD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 140% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 64,895₴ (18,762 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atyrau costs 1,850 KZT (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jundiai costs R$ 8,600 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Mississauga costs C$1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Winnipeg costs C$600 (about 2 hours ago)