Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 313%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.285 UAH / SBD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 336% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 43,631₴ (13,280 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.60 (about 2 hours ago)