Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 655%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,629 prices entered by 295 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.524 UAH / HKD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 599% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 113,599₴ (HK$32,233) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$14,792 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prishtina costs €0.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)