Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 189%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00137 UAH / BYR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 32% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,818₴ (14,511,553 p.) in Homyel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (about 1 hour ago)