Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05138 UAH / SYP *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 24% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 9,847₴ (191,639 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200,000 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thane costs ₨80 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (31 minutes ago)