Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05109 UAH / SYP *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 26% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 8,917₴ (174,536 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Ithaca, New York costs $5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (about 1 hour ago)