Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05014 UAH / SYP *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 25% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 6,770₴ (135,035 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)