Cost of living in Homs, Syria vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05416 UAH / SYP *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 30% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 16,709₴ (308,485 £) in Homs.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (about 1 hour ago)