Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05424 UAH / SYP *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 30% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 19,600₴ (361,371 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minsk costs 6.00 BYN (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £660 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 20,000元 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 30,000 (38 minutes ago)