Cost of living comparison between Homs, Syria and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12114 UAH / SYP *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 8% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 14,383₴ (118,729 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seville costs €500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨18,297 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Corunna costs €179 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q6,450 (about 1 hour ago)