Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.986 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 112% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,610₴ (元6,926) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (38 minutes ago)