Cost of living in Hohhot, China vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.043 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 84% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 46,083₴ (11,398元) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨150 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 59TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,135 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 30 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Ilmenau costs €175 (about 2 hours ago)