Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.840 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 111% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 23,256₴ (元6,056) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stavanger costs kr 14 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 75,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Gothenburg costs 40 kr (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (23 minutes ago)