Cost of living comparison between Hobart, Australia and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.771 UAH / AUD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 406% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 82,225₴ (AU$4,159) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $51,600 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $11,120 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,343 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Shenzhen costs 元800 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,745 (32 minutes ago)