Cost of living in Ho, Ghana vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.570 UAH / GHS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 90% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 51,416₴ (GH₵9,231) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santiago de Cali costs COL$93,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Warsaw costs 2.40 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Jose, California costs $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)