Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.511 UAH / GHS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 89% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 43,443₴ (GH₵7,883) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨700 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 799 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stoke-on-Trent costs £359 (about 1 hour ago)