Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.619 UAH / GHS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 91% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 51,671₴ (GH₵9,195) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $17 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (19 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (33 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (40 minutes ago)