Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.103 UAH / GHS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 170% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 40,489₴ (GH₵6,634) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (19 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)