Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.25467 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 240% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 91,721₴ (¥360,161) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)