Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 1070%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.467 UAH / ILS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 636% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 119,632₴ (16,020 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)