Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 1044%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.299 UAH / ILS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 625% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 117,785₴ (16,138 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)