Cost of living in Hengyang, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.818 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is 17% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,113₴ (元2,910) in Hengyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Thane costs ₨15,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)