Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 676%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,408 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.271 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 422% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 84,901₴ (€2,900) in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)