Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 633%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.983 UAH / SEK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 421% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 78,179₴ (26,210 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 399 NT$ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raipur costs ₨150 (32 minutes ago)