Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 650%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.043 UAH / SEK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 427% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 85,695₴ (28,164 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)